There are basically three types of gauges to measure thickness and they are wet film thickness, powder film thickness and dry film thickness. The gauge is frequently used to monitor steel thickness in various areas of ships and offshore constructions


Who Upvoted this Story

Who We Are?

We are social bookmarking Website, We Will play a very important role in improving search engine ranking of your website or Blog.

Latest Comments